PayPal Login My Account: Sign in to PayPal Account (How To)
How to Create a PayPal Account?
PayPal sign up is a simple procedure. To create PayPal account, go to the appropriate section by clicking on a "SIGN UP" button on a login screen. Then select your account type, either personal or business (see below). You will see a sign up form like shown on this picture:
Screenshot from PayPal.com
- In the first field, please write an email that PayPal will use contact and identify you.
- In the second and the third field, please type your password twice.
Note: Please select "strong" passwords for PayPal accounts, to ensure security of your login. Do not use obvious information, such as your birthdate, as components of your PayPal password!
Multiple PayPal Accounts
You can have many PayPal accounts, although the quantity of limited PayPal accounts allowed for a single user is only the two: one personal account and one PayPal account for business. To learn more about business PayPal account, read about it on the official website of PayPal.
How to Apply My PayPal Account Login
1. To log in to PayPal account you should use the login button on the top right part of the site paypal.com. Just click login and type your PayPal account email and password into the appropriate fields.
2. If you cannot log in to PayPal account you should check If your login and password correct or not. Check a language and caps lock button on the keyboard.
If PayPal sign in is still unsuccessful, it seems you have forgot PayPal password. Please use the "Having trouble logging in?" link to recover it. If you are forcing PayPal to change password and it not help, then recover all your account data by clicking to "Recover it!" link.
Images from PayPal.com
If you unable to recall some PayPal login information, mark I don’t know my password or I don't know what email address I used. PayPal will quickly provide you a renewed component login data.
If you cannot remember both login and password, mark I don’t know either one and you will see the three fields for different emails. Enter all possible Email addresses you may have used to create your PayPal account.
Screenshot from PayPal.com
One of common problems with PayPal account emerges when PayPal automatically fill your login field with your E-mail, entered sometimes by mistake in this field. Note: if you fill up your E-mail login field automatically with a browser, it can contain incorrect or obsolete data!
Another possible situation is when the login field don't accept your E-mail. It is actual for some older accounts using account name instead of emails. In this case, just substitute an email address with an appropriate user name.
Note for eBay users: For now, PayPal and eBay are the two separate companies. Please check the changes of the policy from both companies according to relations with each other partner! PayPal will quickly provide you a renewed component for PayPal account login data.
How to Delete PayPal Account?
To delete PayPal account, please log in to your account, find the "Profile" menu and then click on the "Close your account" link at the "Profile" section. Note than deleted account cannot be reopened!
Log in to PayPal account automatically with a Handy Password manager
To log in to account PayPal with a single click, please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.paypal.com;
- Type in your PayPal username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter" and sign in to PayPal.
From now, to login to PayPal account automatically, just click on the "PayPal - Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.