PayPal Login My Account: Sign in to PayPal Account (How To)
Log on to PayPal Account
1. To log in to PayPal account you should use the login button on the top right part of the site paypal.com. Just click login and type your PayPal account email and password into the appropriate fields.
2. If you can’t log in to PayPal account you should check If your login and password correct or not. Check a language and caps lock button on the keyboard.
If you still can’t sign in to PayPal, it seems you have forgot PayPal password. Please use the “Forgot your email or password?” link to recover it. If you are forcing PayPal change password and still cannot log in, then recover all data from your account using a “Recover it!” link.
Images from PayPal.com
If you unable to recall certain areas of Login information, mark I don’t know my password or I don’t know what email address I used. PayPal will quickly provide you a renewed component login data.
If you can’t to remember both – login and password, mark I don’t know either one and you will see three fields for Email addresses. Enter all possible Email addresses you may have used to create your PayPal account.
Screenshot from PayPal.com
One of common problems with PayPal account emerges when PayPal automatically fill your login field with your E-mail, entered sometimes by mistake in this field. Note: if your E-mail login field was filled up automatically, it is not automatically true that data is correct!
Another possible situation is when the login field don’t accept your E-mail. It is actual for some older accounts where user names were commonly used instead of E-mails. Therefore, if you have a trouble with old or incorrect E-mail as a PayPal login, just use your account name (for example "MaryAccount") instead.
Note for eBay users: For now, PayPal and eBay are the two separate companies. Please check the changes of the policy from both companies according to relations with each other partner! uickly provide you a renewed component login data.
How to Create a PayPal Account?
To sign up for PayPal account, go to the appropriate section by clicking on a “SIGN UP” button on a login screen. Then select your account type, either personal or business (see below). You will see a sign up form like shown on this picture:
Screenshot from PayPal.com
- In the first field, please write a email PayPal will use to identify and to inform you.
- In the second and the third field, please type your password.
Note: Please select “strong” passwords for PayPal accounts, to ensure security of your login. Do not use obvious information, such as your birthdate, as components of your PayPal password!
Multiple PayPal Accounts
You can have some PayPal accounts, but the quantity of limited PayPal accounts allowed for a single user is only the two: one personal account and one PayPal account for business. To learn more about business PayPal account, please read about types of PayPal account on the official website.
How to Delete PayPal Account?
To delete PayPal account, please log in to your account, find the “Profile” menu and then click on the “Close your account” link at the “Profile” section. Note than deleted account cannot be reopened!
Log in to PayPal account automatically with a Handy Password manager
To log in to account PayPal with a single click, please do the following:
- Download and install Handy Password;
- Turn on Handy Password toolbar in Internet Explorer/Firefox;
- Go to the www.paypal.com;
- Type in your PayPal username and password;
- Click the "Save" button on the Handy Password toolbar;
- Check the "Show on Toolbar" checkbox in the opened "Save card" dialog;
- Press "Enter" and sign in to PayPal.
From now, to login to PayPal account automatically, just click on the "PayPal - Login" button on the Handy Password toolbar.